This article was written by Advanced Virus. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.
Resident Evil: Warfare Chronicles is a first-person shooter similar to many games.
The game's move to the year 2002 and introduces new weapons and items, including the M4A1 carbine, the grenade launcher, the Target Pointer for use in conjunction with night vision goggles, the MP5 submachine gun, and the FGM-148 Javelin portable anti-tank missile. The player gains access to these over the course of the game, but may only carry up to two weapons in addition to grenades. Weapons from fallen UBCS's can be picked up to replace weapons in a player's arsenal. Players also have additional abilities, including a grenade launcher attachment, claymores with tripwire-like detonation, C-4, night-vision goggles, and the ability to call in airstrikes against undead hordes.
The gameplay of Resident Evil: Warfare Chronicles shares several features with Resident Evil 5. Once again, players fight alongside AI-controlled teammates(1-4). They help during the game's missions by providing cover fire, shooting down enemies, and clearing rooms for entry.
A character can be positioned in one of three stances: standing, kneeling, or prone; each affecting the character's rate of movement, accuracy, and stealth. Using cover helps the player recover health after taking significant damage, as there are no armor or health powerups. When the character has taken damage, the edges of the screen glow red and the character's heartbeat increases. If the character stays out of danger, the character can recover.
Each mission features a series of objectives; the player is led to each objective with the HUD, which marks its direction and distance. Some objectives require that the player arrives at a checkpoint, while other objectives require the player to eliminate enemies in a specified location, stand their ground to defend an objective, or plant explosive charges. The player is often accompanied by friendly SAF troops, who cannot be issued orders.
- Sidearms: M9, USP .45, M1911 .45, Desert Eagle
- Shotguns: XM-26 LSS, M1014
- Submachine Guns: MP5, Skorpion, AK-74u, P90, MP7
- Assault Rifles: M16A4, M4 Carbine, AK-47, G3, G36C, M14, HK416, G36, FAMAS
- Light Machine Guns: M249 SAW, RPD, M60E4,
- Sniper Rifles: M40A3, M21, L96A1, R700, HK SL8
- Rocket Launchers: RPG-7, AT4, FGM-148 Javelin
- Grenades: Frag, Flash, Stun
- Miscellaneous: C4, Claymore, Knife, Flamethrower
Unlocked for 20,000 game points Edit
- Barrett .50cal Sniper Weapon System
- M21DW (Desert/Delta Warfare) Sniper Weapon System
- KORD 14,5mm Machine Gun
- Micro 16 assault rifle
- Grenade launcher G320
- SPAS-12 shotgun
- USAS-12 automatic shotgun
- Smith & Wesson Model 500 (Handcannon)
- Mine Thrower
- Balzer LM10 Napalm Launcher
- The Colonel(Teamleader) (playable)
- Jenny L.(Scout)
- Kevin J.(Heavy Weapons, Explosives)
- Rebecca K.(Sharpshooter)
- Kimberly H.(Medi)
- Jakob Vladimir(Boss - as Tyrant)
- Vanessa Croft(Boss - as Monster)
- Morpheus D. Duvall(Boss - as Tyrant)
- Albert Wesker(Boss)