|Newark City Hall|
|Notable events:||t2 Virus infection|
|Current status:||Destroyed, June 14th 2014|
- This article is a part of the Code Genesis Continuity.
Newark City Hall is an inaccessible location in Newark City that can briefly be seen in passing through the streets of Cardinal Row. It is the central hub of the government of the city and throughout the game, it serves no part of the main plot. It is briefly mentioned in End of Days and the Viral Series as a part of the city's history. It is mentioned that the city hall had been faced with many protests in the past, particularly the Newark City riots in 1954.
The Mayor of Newark City, Arthur Bertrand had also faced several allegations of involvement with Umbrella in the past and some even went as far to accuse him of knowing about the murders and refusing to put an end to them, however the accusations yielded no evidence to prove such.
Overall, the city hall cannot be accessed within, but its outside and surrounding area explored for ammunition, herbs and other items.
- Outside the city hall, someone had written a message, "DIRTY LITTLE LIAR" on the walls. This may either suggest that the Mayor knew something about the infection or swore nothing was wrong in the city.
- If the player lingers for a while, odd shadows can be seen in the windows.
- Upon the first arrival to the city hall, a piercing female scream is heard, though it's unknown of the location of the source of the scream.
- In 1667, it was known as the Town Hall before the colony eventually grew.
Remember this: "A bazooka in the hands of a woman PMS'ing can cause mass mayhem in a zombie apocalypse." --Queen-of-the-Living-Dead 12:34, May 22, 2012 (UTC)