Resident Evil VII: DecensionEdit
Lily is the secondary character of Ark's campaign in Resident Evil VII: Decension. Ark's campaign has been described as "a campaign for the hardcore fans". Unlike Claire's campaign, which continuously picks up in pace each chapter and has a range of weapons, Ark's campaign is constantly set in dark, ominous areas, with the odd descent into a battlefield situation. Ammo for more powerful weapons is very sparse, forcing players to conserve wisely or be left with a pistol and a knife.
Her primary weapons are a BlackSteel-9 and the CQC Tomahawk. Across the course of the campaign she will also find a Sureshot Express and a Black Bull. Her campaign partner is Ark Thompson (N100Canonverse).
- Left Roundhouse: Lily performs a left-legged roundhouse kick to the head of an enemy. This can be performed by pressing the attack button when equipping a one-handed weapon or item.
- Left Roundhouse to Right Midsection Kick: Lily performs her Left Roundhouse, and then follows it up with a right-legged kick to the midsection of an enemy, which leaves them open for a contexual attack. This can be performed by pressing the attack button twice when equipping a one-handed weapon or item.
- Shotgun Strike: Lily thrusts the barrel of the gun downwards into the head of the enemy. This can only be performed by pressing the attack button when equipping the Sureshot Express.
- Double Shotgun Strike: Lily performs the first Shotgun Strike, then follows it up by thrusting the butt of the gun into the chest of the enemy, which leaves them open for a contexual attack. This can be performed by pressing the attack button twice when equipping the Sureshot Express.
- Jumping Side Kick: Lily sprints towards the enemy and performs a jumping side kick, which leaves the enemy open for a contexual attack. This move is performed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Chin Kick: A common attack, which sees Lily kick an enemy in the chin with the sole of her foot, which sends them, and any enemies in the attack radius, backwards. This is often performed on a lightly stunned enemy, or just after a melee combo, from any direction.
- Discus Uppercut: A fairly rare attack, which sees Lily spins around and then performs an uppercut on the enemy. It is usually performed on a heavily stunned or blinded enemy. It is also a standard move when most sub-bosses are stunned.